CNC lathe processing characteristics
- By:Turkmen B2b
1. The degree of automation is high, which can reduce the physical labor intensity of the operator. The machining process of CNC lathe is automatically completed according to the input program. The operator only needs to start tool setting, load and unload the workpiece, and replace the tool. During the machining process, he mainly observes and supervises the operation of the lathe. However, due to the high technical content of CNC lathes, the operator's mental work is correspondingly increased.
2. CNC lathes process parts with high precision and stable quality. The positioning accuracy and repeat positioning accuracy of CNC lathes are very high, and it is easier to ensure the consistency of a batch of parts. As long as the process design and program are correct and reasonable, coupled with careful operation, the parts can be guaranteed to obtain high machining accuracy, and it is also convenient for processing. Quality control is implemented in the machining process of CNC numerical control lathe.
3. CNC lathe has high production efficiency. CNC lathe processing can process multiple processing surfaces in the clamping again. Generally, only the first piece is inspected, so it can save many intermediate processes during ordinary lathe processing, such as scribing, size inspection, etc., reducing auxiliary time. Moreover, because the quality of the parts processed by the CNC numerical control lathe is stable, it brings convenience to the follow-up process, and its overall efficiency is significantly improved.
4. CNC lathe processing is convenient for new product development and modification. CNC lathe processing generally does not require a lot of complicated process equipment. Parts with complex shapes and high precision requirements can be processed by programming the processing program. When the product is modified or the design is changed, it is only necessary to change the program without redesigning. tooling. Therefore, CNC lathe processing can greatly shorten the product development cycle, and provide shortcuts for new product development, product improvement, and modification.
5. CNC lathe processing can be developed to a more advanced manufacturing system. CNC lathe processing and its processing technology are the basis of computer-aided manufacturing.
6. The initial investment of CNC lathe processing is relatively large. This is due to factors such as the high cost of CNC lathe processing equipment, the long preparation period for the first processing, and the high maintenance cost.
7. CNC lathe processing and maintenance requirements are high. CNC lathe is a typical CNC lathe processing product of technology-intensive mechatronics. It requires maintenance personnel to understand both machinery and microelectronics maintenance, and at the same time be equipped with better maintenance equipment.